Thursday, January 4, 2024

a poem

The amber fire set is where I set my lawn,
With ruby ablaze in the light of clear day’s dawn,
In the flood that brought us to new gods, sums, and ransoms,
To the ship that is streaming alone with tea kettles and triumphs,
In the autumn light air where trees fall with the leafs,
And the forest comes anew, along with you and me,
The heartfelt prayer that left him still to breathe in a
Fragrant color that is perplexed by the weight of the heat,
The radio that keeps coming along now to Texas time,
On the roof where I would fall with you anytime you please,
Hit the sky with you, make a new sound and catch,
The Christian rose where you always knew you’d be fed.


by Ryan Abraham Ernest Ventriloquist, D.D. (Ben Bussewitz)

No comments:

Post a Comment

a poem

“God’s Way of Love”     From the depths of the ocean, To the Son’s most wild wave, I love her completely, totally, For all shini...